4/15/09

And Now, from a Guest Blogger...

I received this note today and found it to be quite special. So please join me in welcoming a few words from DJ's little sister who is all grown up and ever so successful living off in the woods enjoying the snow... (We have no understanding of why she left Sunny, but it seems she is quite happy off in the mountains. Good for her!)


Hey there! I had a dream last night that I thought I'd share with you. It was a pretty cool dream in that I was at a church service or more like a theater event and near the end of the event, Palmerine got up and took the microphone and started singing. She was singing in German or Swedish or something, but it was beautiful and she was having an awesome time.

When I woke up, I was thinking that's probably what she's doing today in heaven is performing a song to tons of people and having a blast!

Just thought I'd share :-) Have a great day!
JRJ



This is a photo of our family in 1982 when we were ministering in Sweden. Thought you might enjoying seeing a photo of Palmerine from those days... And nothing makes your heart feel warm and cozy like hearing of someone who's dreamed of your mother and how happy she must be...

3 comments:

Beth E. said...

That IS such a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling! How neat that she dreamed of her. :o)

Pleasant dreams to YOU, Grace!

Love you...
Beth

Anonymous said...

I bet my Dad was soaking in every song she was singing.
Happy Thoughts!!

Unknown said...

Yes, I'll bet he was! Mine, too! :)