3/29/08

4 years

Sometimes you hear things that are just too good to keep to yourself....this is one of those matters. Our good friends have a most delightful four year old. He can give you statistics on most of the professional football teams, players and probably the league standings. Baseball is just beginning; so this will be fun to watch also.

Well, as we know, it was recently Easter. His mom & dad took him to his first Easter musical. He was very well behaved as always thanks to some delightful treats and treasures provided by Mom. They sat close enough for him to see everything.

As Jesus was carrying the cross across the stage portraying assuming the load of all our sins with the full magnitude of the Passion of Christ....our little guy inquired of those in the closest seven rows, "Hey! What happened?! What did they do to Jesus?!?"

Somehow I think God smiled, too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is just great...thank you for sharing!!!

and that snapdragon below...describes you to the T!!!!

Connie Barris said...

I can just see that... I love the sweet innocences of little babes...

Don't know you it warms the heart of our Lord...

Yes,, You so must share that with us...

thank you....

Anonymous said...

I thought about including the history of Elvis and his gospel roots for my AG friends, but then decided not to... I would love to see you write about it on your blog :o)

Lakeville Vertical said...

I get such a great chuckle when I visit your page. What a blessing you are to me!