3/28/08

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Miss Amy of Life & Times of Life at Home. This is also quite an honor, I must say. Only yesterday was I able to accept my first bloggy award. My goodness, I'm going to need to make sure my hair looks good before I go online. Soon, I'll be watching for Ed McMahon outside my front door....

The rules require me to post a six word description of myself and then to tag five co-bloggers to join the fun. So....let's see.....here we go:

Strong-Spirited
(As a Survivor, not Strong-willed, but some may argue it's all the same)
Observant
Dry-witted (Is that a word?)
Committed
Thinker
Artistic (now this may be interpreted many ways...)

So now to fill other hearts with joy; I'm tagging:


O.k., the rules are to tag five, but I'm stopping at four. Amy tagged way too many. My lawyer is calling her lawyer right at this moment. If you've been tagged, here are your official guidelines:

  • Write your own six word memoir
  • Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
  • Link to the person that tagged you in your post
  • Tag five more blogs with links
  • Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

Hope you're set for a great week-end with way too much fun planned. If you're going to be enjoying the lovely task of sending in your taxes as we are, well, raise your glass of sweet tea and say, "Oh, Bless the Lord." That always helps.

3 comments:

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

I'm it and off and running to tag 5 more!
Thanks for the tag. :-)

Connie Barris said...

You are too funny...

thank you.. I'm humbbbbbbbled....

and I will put my running shoes on first thing in the morning... we are headed over to honor the birth of my mom...

first time without my dad... but this year will be lots of first...

oh yea.. I'm suppose to have my lawyer contact your lawyer...but oh my... I think he's in some scandal right now.. LOL

I am always drinking ice tea... so here it is, my sweet friend....

Anonymous said...

already spending my tax money...we get on it really fast around here!!! Love your tag it words :o)