3/6/08

Hats Off to Dary

Once in a while, sadly too rarely in a while, you come across something that completely sums up "what we're all about." If I've learned how to do this little link thing properly (refer to 'Patience, Patience') this should take you to an incredible article in the current Enrichment Journal (for Assemblies of God ministers). It's by Dary Northrup who pastors in Fort Collins, CO.

So my post today will be brief (the sun is shining and we're playing today) and I trust you will take a few minutes and read through this wonderful summary of what Christianity should be all about (at least in my opinion). I especially noted the paragraph near the end where he mentions singing a hymn each week. "...We do not sing hymns to please the older generation. We sing hymns because the younger generation needs to value the power in those hymns. We need this diversity." So it's unifying, rather than being divisive! What a concept!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! What an amazing message!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks