7/23/09

The Leaking Window: All I Want is for My Daughter to be Whole and off those Antidepressants

The Leaking Window: All I Want is for My Daughter to be Whole and off those Antidepressants

Usually, things are quite light-hearted here at Grace Today. This post is one that I want any of you to read if you, or anyone in your family, is battling depression, bi-polar issues, or perhaps other mental illness. The key word here is 'illness' ~not 'crazy-in-the-head-ness' or 'why-aren't-you-more-holy-ness.'

Sister Sheri is a wonderful friend and I hope you will take a few minutes to absorb her thoughts. And if you're struggling, send me a comment (I'll use discretion in posting, promise).

Grab some coffee or a tall glass of Sweet Tea and sit a spell.

Hugs~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a good post!!!