9/15/11

Coming Next Year

Life in the ministry, or church work... And yes, they are related but can be extremely different... can be taxing, exhilirating, wonderful and/or incredibly humorous and cause you to laugh right down from the bottom of your belly!  Can anyone give me an "Amen" on that??

So ~ in honor of the joys and blessings of serving God's wonderful folk for so many years, I've decided to start putting them together in a collection.  If you have a story to share, I'd love to hear it. Please feel free to comment or send me an ever-so-confidential e-mail. 

I'll try to get the story of "Spitball Suzie" in the first chapter.  She was a classic gal who always sat on the front row of my Dad's church ~ making tiny spitballs constantly...  And rarely missed a Sunday.

~


No comments: