12/3/12

Angels Watching Over Me

 
 
Oh the memories this picture brings ~
 
I had this print in my bedroom as a young girl.  My mother loved it.  Frankly it scared me to death because I thought the kids were ready to crash into the waves every time I looked at it.  Isn't it amazing how differently we see things based on our perspective?  Mom took comfort; I was ready to call in the troops.
 
Now that I'm a grown-up, I tend to take more assurance that there is a large angel somewhere near me and hopefully he is watching out for me.  Some days I wish my angel would close his eyes, but most of the time I'm extremely glad to know angels are part of God's creation. 
 
Have you ever felt like an angel was right there with you?  I'd love to hear from you this week if you have.  Let's share stories.  And maybe an angel or two will get their wings. 
 
 
Enjoy today ~

No comments: