8/19/09

Lovely Day at the Bay


Yesterday I was privileged to spend some time with a lovely gal, her two little ones and Max at the bay on the other side of Sunny. I think we walked about three miles. No, I'm not exaggerating although I will confess that has happened on occasion here at Grace Today in the past.

I don't think dogs sweat. If you know for sure, please let me know on that. But regardless...I think it's time for Max' twice-a-year bath. Shoo-weee.... Maybe he caught something from the seagulls.


Keep smiling. It helps.

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Dogs perspire some on the pads of their feet, not on their skin. They release heat from their bodies by panting. That's why they pant so much when they get hot! Interesting, huh?!

I'm glad you had such a fun day. The beach looks wonderful...wish I was there!