So the rules for this award are to list 6 things that bring you happiness and then to pass it on to 6 other bloggers for the happiness they share. Here we go!
- Definitely my amazing DJ and JJ. Regardless of my struggles with frothing, they seem to love me...
- Of course, my Max and all the critters in my life before little Max.
- Knowing how much love I experienced with my parents, and the 'missing them' is due to the great love. And knowing I will see them again one day.
- Lifelong friends as well as new friends. True friends - not the shallow ones. There is a difference.
- Great music. Anything from Josh Groban to Louis Armstrong to DJ on our piano at home... The list of favorites would be a novel.
- And most certainly - Jesus knows me, this I love...
Now, to pass it on. Miss Amy at Life and Times of Life at Home makes me laugh 99% of the time. Christelle at Beloved Mama and I have way too much fun. Liz at Kentucky Bound says she didn't name her new stray puppy after me, but I have adopted it as my dogdaughter. Elaine at Peace for the Journey always reminds me of our Hope. Faith Hope Love Mama at Faith Hope Love shows how great a gift our families are and the joy they bring. And finally, that silly Jon at Stuff Christians Like. It's clearly obvious here at Grace Today how much laughter I find on his blog. I appreciate his gift of laughing with Christianity and seeing how deep his dedication is to God. Or else he's a really, really good writer.... (just a little chuckle, of course)
Hope your day is fabulous regardless of where you find your happiness. I'm off to re-create the old west for about 125 kids next week. Now that will bring a few grins, most certainly!!