5/15/09

Snug as Bugs in a Rug


They're growing up! They're starting to walk now and are just as cute as you could imagine. Mama is fine. She was outside getting some sunshine when I snapped this photo. I think she knew it was Mother's Day weekend and wanted to do a little "I'm so happy I'm a mama now" dance.
~
Fridays are the best days for spending time with puppies. I suppose if we are blessed with grandchildren one day that will far outshine time with puppies. But for now ~ a few hours with these little angels is the best therapy one could have!
~
Happy Week-end!

3 comments:

Beth E. said...

They are adorable! Is the one at the top left the runt of the litter? Soooo sweet!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Mercy, whose gonna feed those youngins? We have a good friend who raises dogs (breeds them, etc., etc., etc.). I've been bedside to many a momma when the litter comes down ... literally.

Beautiful!

peace~elaine

Joy Junktion said...

Oh my that is a lot of puppies.

And...I am a nana but I still like spending time with puppies.

In fact our oldest son has been away for two weeks and we have enjoyed 'dog-sitting'. Too bad Sally has to go home tomorrow:(