9/12/08

Oh My!

Oh dear goodness...I'll need to know you are all watching out for me. It is regarding my playlist. I just went to click on sign in with central blogging intelligence and the music for Grace Today started. Much to my surprise it was some sort of how does one say, well, a much more vibrant collection of tones and noises than is typically heard here.

I clicked over to the playlist to see what was on (right near the top where I'd put it awhile back after Elaine said it was hard to find...) and it said it was playing "The Four Seasons" by Antonio Vivaldi. "No-No, is isn't" I muttered....

I'll take care of the one song, but please, if something has gone awry with our delightful playlist company and you hear "I Love Rock and Roll" well, chances are it's a mistake. I do like to listen to that song when I'm in a mood to remember college days, but that isn't exactly the desired ambiance to portray when speaking of the status of our new kids church environment, concern over friends with issues and God's faithfulness through it all.

I'm off to big adventures this morning --- bringing home a large inflatable boat to use Sunday to tell the story of Jesus calling Peter. And the time has come. I'm picking up a camera too.

Have a great weekend friends!

2 comments:

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Too bad I've had the computer on mute the past few days! How did I miss this one?

too funny~elaine

Joyfulsister said...

LOL Hi Grace,
I'm laughing because it happenend to me twice, I was so embarassed it said the right title but the wrong song was playing. And another time all my songs sounded like the chipmunks were singing it was going so fast lol, someone emailed me and let me know. hope to see picks with your boat!!

Hugz Lorie