3/19/14

Trevo For Me


Trevo - The Power of Wellness

For those of you that know me, really know me, you know I love to write.  I try to see life just a bit differently & find the humor each day can bring.  So here I am.  I've decided to get back to this blog and the focus will be a bit new than previously on Grace Today.  I'm no longer working in a church.  Not a Children's Pastor.  Not a Creative Arts Pastor. Not a Worship Team Leader.  Not a Cellist. Not a Violinist.  So those stories will be few & far between.  Oh, so many whole notes...

I've always loved people, and this blog will now be focused on how the people I meet and love have seen amazing things happen in their lives due to starting on Trevo.  I'm passionate about our product as I sincerely believe it helped save my life a couple of years ago.  I'd lost a lot of weight due to all sorts of internal & external issues.  Many people have lost weight on our Trevo.  I, however, found it helped me forget all sorts of things I was craving and began to find new balance in my world.  I'm still down several sizes from the old days, but I'm not garishly thin like I was two years ago.  I'm now in Smalls, instead of Large Girls, but way down from XL from the mid-2000's.  So all in all, that's great. 

I do try to keep my posts short, and this is the first of many to follow.  If you're not up for hearing stories of people finding new in their world, (the new can come in many different forms) then we can part ways now with no hard feelings.  I don't want anyone to feel pressured to follow this blog if they're expecting to read about disastrously humorous events during Easter rehearsals or such ~ but I do hope you'll find the good news here inspiring.  

If you're really curious about what Trevo is ~ visit my site here or message me to get started today.  I can't wait to welcome Spring tomorrow morning and hope the birds & sunshine will be with you wherever your day takes you. Things are lookin' up!


No comments: