Here we go with my list of happy things:
- Picking up the phone to hear JJ or Honey say, "Hi"
- Seeing Max run into our arms, or climb on our heads or attack our bouncy limbs under the cozy blanket just to play
- Hearing the organ lift the hymn with a key change and realizing all the stops are open on Sunday morning
- Receiving e-mail or a note on facebook from a dear friend or a brand new friend
- Really, really crisp onion rings that make your mouth water
- Barbecue aromas
- Seeing DJ walk in the door with his fabulous smile every single time
- Every phone call with my laughter-support group (you know who you are)
- Knowing, absolutely, completely ~ that I am forgiven and going to Heaven
So there it is! I'd like to pass this on to:
Amy at Life and Times
Christelle at Beloved Mama
and you. If you're a faithful reader of Grace Today...Please join the fun. Happy things bless each one of us. And it is time to say "Thanks."
Lots of love ~