11/25/09

Wishing you and yours a most blessed Thanksgiving weekend.
I'm sure we'll have good material for humorous stories next time, but for today, just for today, it seems right and good to stop and simply say thanks to God for every blessing we enjoy.
***
If you're over-joyed because life is just so amazingly wonderful ~ He has the biggest balloons to share with his angels who rejoice with us. If you're hurting ~ He understands. If you are lonely ~ He understands.
***
Whatever situation you find yourself in, I pray you know you are safe in his large hands.
***
Always.

2 comments:

Beth E. said...

A very good reminder...one I've needed recently. Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Hope yours was restful. Honestly, mine was stressful, but with all that behind me now, I'm looking forward to a few weeks of quiet approach to the manger... truly. Going to take whatever means necessary to be peaceful in this season.

Love you.

peace~elaine